Translator

June 23, 2012

Things you didn't know about me

Whether you've known me since preschool or recently met me, there will always be little things you don't know. Here's a list of some interesting things that make me, me:

(1) Yes, the red hair is real
(2) I have 5 cats and 1 dog, but I'm not crazy. Promise :)
(3) My favorite color is blue
(4) I'm majoring in Social Work and minoring in Italian Studies
(5) I know how to say "I love you" in 6 different languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, and Russian...but I speak English fluently and Italian almost fluently
(6) My birthday is September 8
(7) I auditioned for America's Next Top Model last year but nothing happened...I guess I was too pretty ;)
(8) I was an Irish Dancer for 6 years
(9) I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in July 2011 and eat gluten-free
(10) The only thing I've ever broken is my nose
(11) I love Coca Cola and Pepsi is a fake
(12) If I could change my career path, I would be a linguist
(13) I own one of the only paintings in the world

(14) My favorite book is probably The Last Time They Met by Anita Shreve
(15) My dream job is to open my own private practice to care for the elderly
(16) I don't believe in divorce unless I'm being beaten by my husband, so when I get married, that's it
(17) True love is more important to me than money and sex put together
(18) I'm happily Catholic

I have no clue what else to put up but ask if you want to know something :)

2 comments:

  1. THATS INTERESTING TO KNOW.....NOW I SEE WHAT MAKES YOU......YOU (BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Chris! I'm glad there are people who appreciate me for me! :) It was fun catching up with you last night!

    ReplyDelete