Translator

June 22, 2012

House Party

Tonight is the night! I've been thinking about this party for a while and I'm super excited! One of my lovely friends is having a small get together at her place. But there will be alcohol. There will also be a bunch of new people to meet. And I'm bringing Twister :)

I'm super excited because I've never been to a house party before. But I have been to clubs where there's alcohol so - don't worry - I'm no newbie when that's involved. But I'll only know 3 people there tonight out of the 30 that are going. So it will be interesting. I also have to look super duper hot tonight, which is easy for me. But I have no clue what to wear, so I have to think about that...


It's funny though because I feel a little rebellious, which is definitely a new thing for me. Enjoying a drink or two with friends, dancing with a bunch of my girl friends and maybe some guys. It will be a real Friday night. And there are absolutely zero limits for me, if I choose. 


If I want, I can drink as much as I please and sleep over. Or make out with all the guys there. Or get on a table and belt my little heart out to the song playing...but those aren't me and I would never do them. My point is, there's no man holding me down...so there are no invisible limits ;)


But I'll play it cool. I think I'm playing Mama Bear anyway and I'll probably end up driving some people home. Some guy friends of mine are coming and I'll get to chill with them, which will be nice. I don't get to bond with them as much as I want so it's nice for me. 


I absolutely cannot have a horrible hangover tomorrow because I'm taking care of grandma. Maybe I'll take some pictures, but we'll see what happens.


Muahahaha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment