Translator

June 15, 2012

Dear Stupid Person

To the stupid person who thinks I don't know what they're doing when my back is turned,

I know what you say and do. I'm not an idiot.
I know that you don't tell your friends that I'm a good person.
I know that the first thing that comes out of your mouth are the negative things about me and the much-too-honest answers I have given you since I've known you.

Don't you dare
 talk about me behind my back because, unlike you, I have a very thick backbone. And guess what? I also have friends in high places who have told me what you've done.

So if I ever EVER hear anything of the sort again from my friends in far places, I will rip you out of my life like a weed in the most painful way I can think of, and continue to throw you away. I will also make sure that your disgusting and traitor personality is pointed out to those who know you.

So please re-read this if I wasn't clear enough. And remember...
YOU ARE EASILY REPLACEABLE. 



Have a lovely day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment