Translator

June 21, 2012

Music & Style - American Version

Last night, for some random reason, I felt so horribly sick. I felt a sick pang in my stomach late last night that woke me up. Nothing came of it, but I didn't feel too great this morning. Fortunately, I have the day off tomorrow to hit the gym and recuperate. I obviously didn't go to the gym today because I still didn't feel too hot when I got home. I just took a nap and had some food. Why am I telling you this? Because shopping online for things I'm not actually going to buy right now makes me feel soooooo much better :)

Here's a list of hot summer music & stuff to dance/workout to:
The American Version! :)

Werk Me by Hyper Crush
Bottlez by T-Pain
Chasing the Sun by The Wanted
Everybody Talks by Neon Trees
Single Ladies by Beyonce (...a classic)
Club Rocker by Inna
Wild Ones by Flo Rida


Latest adorable stuff:


Cocktail Rings Adorable!!! fishtail braid   , banded mini skirt Solid Mini Skirt skyline mini skirt . .   .bangle bracelets. Chamak by priya kakkar

I also think tattoos are interesting. I don't know if I would ever get one:


beautiful back tattoos back tattoos back of neck tattoo Neck Tattoos with Small

No comments:

Post a Comment