Translator

June 27, 2012

Hookup with an Italian!

Italian men.....*drooling*My friends are trying to convince me to date some hot Italian guy when I'm in Italy from August to December. Here's my thing...I won't be there long. It won't even be a real relationship. I don't know where he's been. I would honestly rather just meet a couple guys at a club or something, hangout with them around town, and go home. That's basically it. If they kiss me, awesome. But I am not going to Italy to hookup with hot guys. Just...no.


Italian men dress so well



I met a man today who is doing some work on the school I currently teach at. He does something with floors, I think. When he wanted to talk to the business manager, I heard him speak and he sounded Russian. I thought it was strange because it was so brief. When I was leaving work, the business manager told him I was leaving to study in Italy at the end of August. And his eyes lit up. It was so funny. 


This man is probably in his 50s and came by himself to checkout the school floors. So naturally, when I'm leaving, I strike up a conversation with him since he's done with his business. I spoke to him in Italian and he told me he comes from Florence. He was born in Perugia. I guess they moved, I wasn't able to talk to him long enough. But he went to college in Florence and came to America, I don't know when. But he told me he wants to talk to me more, especially since my speaking skills could use the practice before I leave in August! So...I'm seeing him next week :)


This makes me wonder what Italian guys will think of me while I'm living in Italy...




um....YES PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment