Translator

June 21, 2012

THE GYM!

So I joined a gym the other day. And I got a little too carried away with my excitement. I was originally planning to get up before 5:30am and head there, workout for an hour, and come back to get ready for work, which I have to be at for 8:30am...after a 30-40 minute drive. SO...needless to say, my "brilliant" plan failed. Naturally. Because I am so damn lazy.

But I figured I should at least go and check it out today. So I thought, After work would be the perfect time. Go home, relax for a while and head out. So I did. After working in a kitchen in the morning. And after experiencing the 40 minute drive...to and from work. With zero - ZERO - air conditioning. By the way, the weather was hotter than hell today. 

When I got home, I walked in the door and my mom asked me, Did you spend the day working outside? I said, No I'm just ready sweaty because my car doesn't have cold air. Lovely. So I was more than ready to sweat out my life at the gym tonight, haha. 

But I went to the gym...for the first time! I ran 2 miles and did some leg weights. I think I was there a total of 40-45 minutes. And let me tell you...the gym is the perfect place to find a hot guy. I'm not kidding...I walked in, put my stuff down, ran 2 miles, and all the guys were looking at me like, Dude, who's the new track star on the 3rd treadmill? It was hilarious. 


Totally going every day. Because nothing says I'm sexy and I know it like a woman's ability to strip off her work clothes and drip sweat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment