Translator

June 7, 2012

Classy Sexy Hot

Julianne HoughBella ThorneI was warned, before leaving for Italy, that Italians are very chic and elegant - all the time. Americans don't really care about what they wear everyday. Sometimes it depends on the people. Some women will throw a baggy shirt over a pair of shorts and call it a day. But I promised myself that before I leave for Italy that I would be a little more stylish. I mean...makeup on every day (unless I have the day off or whatever), cute shoes with a legit outfit, my hair is some style. And I've been doing alright so far, but I can never wake up early enough to do all this! How on earth do these foreign women do it all? My Italian professor this year easily went "motherly on me" because I came to class with wet hair! I never never ever blow dry my hair! And I have no idea how some women do it every morning after their showers...so here are some pictures of styles I plan to master over the summer.

Hair: 

Magnetic Polish
  Carrie Underwood's Awesome Hairstyle!  Simple hairstyle  Cute & Simple



Makeup: 
For Blue Eyes Pretty Eyes


Clothes:


Super hot     Denim!  That's sooo cute!
Super Cute Style!  
Sexy career woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment