Translator

June 18, 2012

The Sexy Post

Just got out of the shower. My hair is still wet. I'm sipping on a glass of Chardonnay. It's a nice night. I feel rested and better than I have. A little stress has been relieved which feels great considering I've been stressed since I started working again. But that's life, right?

So since Pinterest is practically my best friend, I figured I'd put up some more awesome outfits and outfit ideas. Because I love looking cute, gorgeous, stunning, hot, and sometimes sexy - it really depends on the day. I don't feel like having a cute guy walk into my workplace and look like a slob. I like looking professional during the day, unless it's my day off - when I don't even get out of bed. So here are some new ideas!


Eye Makeup for Brown, Blue, and Green Eyes!


brown eyes!

green/blue eyes makeup
makeup for green eyes


One of my favorite things to wear during the summer are cute sundresses! Here are some I found!

Sundresses sundresses :)
Sundresses sundresses

Of course, you also need something really sexy to wear to a club with your girls over the summer!


Club Dress Club Cocktail Dress
Club Dress Sexy club dress

And how can you forget an adorable bikini to wear to the beach? You can't
;)

bikinis bikinis bikinis bikinis bikinis bikinis bikinis
Bikinis #bikinis #bikinis #bikinis #bikinis #bikinis #bikinis.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment