Translator

July 5, 2012

Ladies & The Drinks ❤

I went to dinner with Will tonight. He was filling me in on flights to Rome and what to do/not do when it comes to traveling to another country. He told me what the Italians are like and their foods portions. He explained what to do about phones and money. I haven't seen him forever so it was nice to catch up! 

BTW - My post
What can I do? is up to 40 views


hip hop dance

Check these songs out:
2 Reasons by Trey Songz
Lemme See by Usher ft. Rick Ross
Bottlez by T-Pain Choreo <3 

love this! VIRGO!
Hahaha, both are so true! I love being a Virgo! Everything is completely on target!
Ian Somerhalder Blonde Ombre
Whoaaa, hello gorgeous! 
Gowns!

Supernatural

#pastel, #hair, #pink Vintage / vintage dresses
Breathe! red red red! red red red! red red red!
Princess 

No comments:

Post a Comment