Translator

July 3, 2012

First Post of July!

 I can't believe it's July already! OMG how exciting! I've been home since the beginning of May and the summer it already half over. In less than 50 days, I'll be on a plane to Italia! So much has happened during my summer - my grandma, work, catching up with old friends, preparing for Italy in August...but I feel there is still a lot to do. I honestly have no idea what to write about since nothing has struck any inspiration in me. I thought about writing an entire post in Italian but I figured I would do it on a day closer to when I leave.
swimming
However, I did get some free time to myself today. After teaching, I had lunch and stayed in the office for an hour or so. I was told the office was closing at 2pm so I could leave early for the 4th of July holiday! So I was super duper pumped! I drove home, unpacked, got in my bikini and hit the pool! It was nice and sunny out today, without all of the humidity and I went by myself. I did that on purpose but I totally looked like a loner - oh well, haha. 
 
I laid in the sun for about 2 hours, went for a swim, read a large portion of my  most recent book, and enjoyed the time outside in the sun. Hopefully I got some color, but I'm so damn white I could be related to Edward Cullen. (Sad panda.)

But tomorrow I'm seeing some hot male strippers (aka MAGIC MIKE) and I'm going to spend more time in the sun :)

2012 U.S. Olympic swimming trials - The Washington Post

I miss swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment