Translator

July 29, 2012

Emily

23 days until Italy and I couldn't be more nervous if I tried. But I definitely had an amazing vacation thanks to my family and friends. My roommate, Emily, who I have lived with for 2 years in college came to visit for the weekend. She drove from Buffalo and came late Friday afternoon. We went to dinner with my grandma that night to one of her favorite places, the Sunset Diner on 22. Then we stopped for ice cream at Blizzard Island and went back home to watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics! 

On Saturday, we drove to Queens, NY to see Connor, one of my awesome friends who is practically my brother. The three of us went to Applebees for lunch and then we headed home. We stopped at Sonic on the way to my grandma's that night for a quick snack and watched some of the Olympics with grandma at her house. Then we headed home to watch more of the Olympics and then I got Emily caught up on the latest episodes of The Vampire Diaries - the most awesome tv show ever (right next to Smash)!


This morning we went to mass, celebrating my boss's birthday, and then she left for lunch with another friend. After that she's heading back home to Buffalo. The sad part is that I have to head back to work (AND THE GYM!) tomorrow. I have to prep for the 5k on Thursday! So my week should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment