Translator

January 2, 2013

January

Nothing is better than the start of a new year.
2013...
{New}
            friends 
       experiences
                    looks
                    goals
                          accomplishments
                         things to look forward to.

So what are some things I plan to accomplish this year?
(I already have friends asking me.)

I plan to dance my butt off at a club when I get back to school.
I plan to learn Spanish and have an amazing time learning it!
I plan to meet new people and build new relationships.
I want to go somewhere I've never been before.
I want to read a few new books and see some new movies.
I want a new look - currently working on that one.
I want spontaneity and creativity.
I want to hangout with my friends and enjoy my spring semester.

Those are a few things I want to do - then there are more personal ones, but I won't mention those here. 

I can fantasize too.

I have about 10 days left until I move back to DC and I absolutely can't wait anymore. I'm so excited about going back to DC and seeing my friends! While I was in Rome, I realized how much I love DC, not just school. 

If you've never been to DC, maybe you should put it on your list of things to accomplish this year. The Cherry Blossom Festival is in the spring every year and it's a month-long occasion - complete with a list of events. 

Check it out here!

Make sure you walk around the monuments. It's nice to do at night when it isn't too cold out. Exploring DC is fun when you have metro access (which luckily I do)!

What are YOU doing this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment