Translator

January 14, 2013

Answering Unanswered Questions

Here are some common questions I've been asked recently:

1 - What was your favorite place in Italy?

My favorite place in Italy is the Sorrento area in the Bay of Naples. My favorite place in Rome is Castel Sant'Angelo. 

2 - What happened to the guy you liked that you kept talking about?


I was getting mixed signals since he didn't seem as interested in me as he used to be. I don't take crap from guys. You're with me or you aren't, it's that simple. And I don't wait around. 


3 - Are you dating anyone? / Would you date anyone right now?


No, I am not. I'm completely and totally single. To be honest, if you're going to date me, you better be worth my time. Good luck to you, I guess. I'm hard to get. But it's fair to give someone a chance to impress. ONE chance.


4 - Does it feel weird being back in the US / DC?


YES. Horribly strange. 


5 - Are you seriously studying Spanish?


Si. I start this week :) SO EXCITED!


6 - Do you like where you're living on campus this semester?


Yes, I do. I have a nice large single to myself in the center of campus, which is quite lovely. And I'm cooking for myself too which I enjoy!


These are just some random commonly asked questions that I'm posting here for your reference. In another 2 weeks, I will post another "Questions Challenge" Post. The 3rd one, but the 1st for 2013! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment