Translator

October 25, 2012

When in Rome!

Updates on my life:
- My family finally decided to send me a 2nd package - LOL.
- Totally went out with a professor and his whopping amount of 2 students for hot chocolate last week. He paid, how sweet!
- The Italian guy at the gelato place across the street LOVES when I speak italian to him. Creepy or not creepy? He's probs 60 years old.
- Rosa and I finally had bonding time....talking about men and my many standards. Twas hilarious!
- My English is getting suckier.
- I'm totally getting a new look before I get back to school in January. Everyone prepare yourselves.


I'm officially on fall break! This break lasts until Monday, November 5 when I resume classes.

Rome (what I haven't seen yet):

Ostia Antica
The Pantheon
Il Gelato di San Crispino
Roman Forum
Imperial Forum
Sistine Chapel
Hassler Bar
MAXXI
La Vineria
Centrale Montemartini
Etruscan Museum at the Villa Giulia
Borghese Gallery
Basilica di San Clemente
Vittorio Emanuele II Monument
Capuchin Crypt


No comments:

Post a Comment