Translator

October 14, 2012

Updates to my blog! Please read!

Dear Blog Readers,

First of all, I would like to thank you for reading my blog! Thanks to your viewing, I have more than 1660+ views from all over the world! Thank you for taking the time to sit in front of your computer and read paragraphs and paragraphs of my overly eventful life in Italy!

Secondly, I have recently updated the look of my blog. This will probably remain permanent, especially since the summer look is not appropriate anymore and the current look is a little more wintery. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Along with these physical changes are more technical ones - I have created 3 "like" buttons similar to Facebook located under each entry by the comment area (Love it, Hate it, It's alright). Please feel free to check off any of these boxes regarding your reaction to my entries. Also feel free to leave comments on any of my blog entries. I love hearing feedback from people back home! I am practically fluent in italiano, so if you are from outside the country reading my English blog entries, feel free to leave a comment in italiano! I will understand. I also respond to your comments and thoroughly enjoy reading them! So please let me know whether they are informative/enjoyable/stupid.

Thirdly, I enjoy allowing everyone to read my blog. It is entirely public. If you wish to send your friends, family, or co-workers the link to my blog to read it, please do. I encourage everyone to at least find something they are interested in while reading - whether it be sites, food, language, or whatever your interest is - you will most likely find it here in my blog.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email me at mncullinan@gmail.com. Thank you so much for reading my blog!

Happy Reading ;)

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment