Translator

August 18, 2012

Packing List

I feel like I've spent the last week packing. I have to make sure all my clothes are clean, of course. So I've been doing laundry all week & throwing Italy-worthy clothes into my suitcase. I'll actually pack them in tight the night before I leave. I currently have 3 days until I leave for Italy! Tuesday night I'm leaving from NY. I'm getting into Rome early than my friends. I am bringing 1 big suitcase & 1 carry on. Here's what I've currently packed:

My carry on (tentative as of 8/18 @ 9:15pm):
- 1 pack of cleansing wipes (for makeup removal/can't shower on plane)
- 1 soap dish w/1 bar of soap (still in box)
- 1 extra bar of soap (still in box)
- 1 first aid baggy w/bandages, tylenol/advil/midol, tissues & neosporin
- Baggy of 4 bottles (3oz) filled: 1 of perfume, 1 of 2in1 shampoo/conditioner, 1 of face lotion, 1 of body lotion
- 1 baggy of bathroom supplies: tampons/pads, toilet seat covers, travel roll of toilet paper, razor, floss, toothpaste, eye drops
- A little baggy of extra makeup (that I am not currently using) & small inexpensive jewelry in case I have a glamour emergency - which won't happen but it's Italy and those women are dressed to kill 24/7 (this includes earrings/necklaces)
- A little baggy of snacks

I am also packing deodorant, makeup, face wash stuff & hair stuff later because I need those things until I leave for the airport.

My suitcase (which is currently a battlefield, 
tentative as of 8/18 @ 9:15pm):
- 2 bottles of spray sunscreen
- 1 pack of cleansing wipes
- 1 deodorant stick
- 4 boxes of soap
- 2 baggies of extra shampoo/conditioner/lotion/perfume
- 1 baggy extra deodorant/makeup/hair ties
- 1 baggy extra toothpaste/razor/wash cloth/q-tips
- 1 baggy school supplies: pens, pencils, highlighters & crayons
- 1 baggy extra supplies: white-out, batteries, post-its & tissues
- Clothes

All of my baggies are plastic sandwich bags. If I sound like I'm forg
etting anything that I might not currently be using, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment