Translator

August 19, 2012

Off my chest

It's fine. I'm okay & alive. I made it. I'm not hurt. I never cried. I sat back and watched him screw up, took all those punches to the face. I just took a deep breath and absorbed everything he threw at me. He was a poser, a perfect liar, and a cheater. He was busy running back to the girls who fell for all the lies, who got into his bed so easily. He was busy running back to his ex-girlfriends, ex-hookups, and ex-lays. But I was never one of them.

I caught him on his crap because I'm tougher than that. I worked hard & played hard. I built myself up from the base...again. For the third time. I gained muscle. I gained heart. I gained the fresh blood I needed in my veins that the anger unleashed. I gained speed & agility. I gained spirit & ability. I broke that bridge and built a new wall. 


I'm worth it. I'm not a sick little girl anymore. I am no one's toy. I'm healthy, built, and pure. I'm a beauty with a devilish side. I'm cute & intense. I'm a swimmer who transformed into a runner, a "land creature". I am faith in all things. I am love to those who are desperately deserving for mine. I have built back up & entirely restored what he constantly tried to destroy - my heart & soul.


But no more of that. I've moved on - to new people, new places, and new things. To being bold & in the moment - with delicious food, thrilling events, and flirty men. I am creativity & adventure at its best. I am a survivor of dbags & heart-killers, and promiscuous men with marked scores on their fingers. I am a dancer, a lover & a unique beauty. I will remain that way, no matter how many men try to screw me. I don't fall for those lies because I see right through them. No wonder happiness never finds any of these men. 


The only difference between him & I is that I will be happy one day with a ring on my finger. And his list will grow longer & longer with the drunken, one nights with hoes that don't matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment