Translator

August 18, 2012

August 10-18

Last weekend was great because it was the last few days of my Bingo job with my other coworkers - Fabio, Steve & Izzy. 

Friday night, I went with Fabio & Izzy & a few other guys to see The Dark Knight Rises, which was pretty good. Saturday we worked Bingo with Steve. Sunday after mass, we went to Bahama Breeze for lunch & worked after.


Monday-Thursday was the last week of office work for me! Wednesday was my last day of Bingo & Thursday ended office work. I had lunch with my co-workers & had a lovely week!


Friday night, I went to Starbucks at the mall with Amber. We walked around, briefly shopped, had dinner & ended the night. This morning, we went to the gym together - briefly, thanks to my once-a-month friend. Sad panda...


But I'm seeing her again Monday at the gym before I leave for Italy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment