Translator

April 28, 2013

Teenage Dream

You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream. The way you turn me on...

I can't help looking at these guys, these boys. They're stupid, rude, hurtful. They seem like they mean every broken heart, every tear-stained pillow, every little white lie that turns out to be the largest black hole you ever fell into. Even Alice can't help you now. 


I can't sleep. Let's run away and don't ever look back...


I fell for him and I fell so damn hard. My bones won't let me inch my way back up, my heart starts pounding. I begin to shake and that's it - I'm done. I'm nervous, speechless and an utter idiot in that millisecond. It's just what he does. 


My heart stops when you look at me. Just one touch...


While everything collapses around me, there's the reason I hold on. Everyone has someone to hold on to, someone that makes them feel like the reason they are alive...or the reason they shouldn't be. There's always a reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment