Translator

April 5, 2013

Recent TV Obsessions

I've never really been a huge TV fan.
Seriously. Who has time for that in college?


Lately, I've made time to keep up with my shows and realized I have a show playing each weekday. 


Monday - How I Met Your Mother




Tuesday - Smash




Wednesday - Arrow




Thursday - Vampire Diaries




Thanks to a friend, I'm now also addicted to Suits. But I've only seen the first couple episodes of the first season so I'm not caught up yet.




But still...I highly recommend all these shows! You can find all of them online for free too.


Happy Watching ;)

2 comments:

  1. Minus Vampire Diaries, these are all my favorite shows right now. So glad your friend recommended Suits to you! It's fantastic and it will get better the more you watch (Meghan Markle is so hot btw)

    ReplyDelete