Translator

April 8, 2013

Dilemmas

It's Monday and I'm already freaking out for the week. I have a ton of things to do for Ballroom, there's a dance competition this weekend, and I'm just confused about life in general. The end of junior year is bittersweet. I have senior friends who are graduating in a month which feels strange. That will be me next year. After this week, I know everything will be fine. Tomorrow will be a long work day, followed by a lecture, followed by dance practice. I feel like Wednesday is the only day I really don't have much to do, while Thursday will be work on quizzes on dance practice. Friday will be alright because there's a Ball at school that I'm attending, so I'm designating that night as my night to get dressed up. And then Saturday is the competition. 

There are little things in between that make this week so much more hectic but I'm trying not to freak out about them. When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade right? So I'm just working on figuring out things - my fail of a love life, dance, relationships with my friends, and apparently I have a handful of guys all over me. I find that last one hard to believe. Why is it that I can't get the one guy I actually like to notice me, but there are a handful of guys on the side fawning for my attention? I don't get it and guys are really weird. So yes - I have all kinds of dilemmas. We'll see what happens. I don't feel like having my heart broken again so I'm debating whether to actually try or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment