Translator

March 8, 2013

The Devil Wears Prada

I re-watched The Devil Wears Prada last night cause I felt like it.

It's actually really funny because Andrea's (Anne Hathaway's) issue in the movie is her fashion choices. Well, that's one of the issues in the movie. But that's kinda where I'm at. I'm an athletically built 5'4 at 20 years old. I'm no 6'7, slimmer than a piece of paper, 90 pound woman in her late 20s, early 30s (at the most). So while I don't look like a super model, that doesn't mean I can't dress elegantly for work. 


Granted, I wouldn't wear Prada, Marc Jacobs, or Gucci to work. But still - it's about presenting yourself. So every year, I try to splurge a bit on myself. Especially since I have a big girl job now. 


So here are some things, though expensive looking, might encourage you to look a little harder at Target's stash:


 summer!

simple yet stunning



Anne Hathaway in Devil Wears Prada

.

wear to work

wear to work

Three piece suits are the best.

So save your slutty stuff for the clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment