Translator

March 3, 2013

Challenge Week 4: Answers

Anonymous: When is the most memorable time a guy has hit on you? Like pick-up lines or something along those lines.

My Answer: Umm...if you're still using pick-up lines, good for you! Guys don't really use pick-up lines on me. I've been told I come off somewhat intimidating. Also, I haven't had someone ask me out in a long time. Sure, guys stare at me on campus and tell their guy friends I'm attractive, but I haven't had a pick-up line used on me. Which I think is strange cause my MOM has even had a pick-up line used on HER! "I lost my number. Can I have yours?"


"I better call God and tell him he lost an angel!"
"Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?"

"Baby, you must be a broom cause you just swept me off my feet."

The last guy who liked me saw a picture of me on FB and left a comment saying he thought I was a stone cold fox. That's about as creative as it gets. 


I have yet to experience a guy using a creative pick-up line on me.


I give bonus points for totally embarrassing yourself/being super cheesy. The more public it is, the more bonus points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment