Translator

March 31, 2013

Easter

My life couldn't be better right now and I have to say - I am sincerely blessed.

The Ballroom Dance Team I'm part of at school is being honored with a service award. I landed the amazing internship I really wanted at a hospital in DC, where I'll be working with the elderly next year. Though the school year is ending, my classes are going well and I'm planning to stay in DC for the summer - though I haven't been offered a job yet. But that's okay, I'm still looking.


Easter was great! I spent the weekend with my family and caught up on everything. We celebrated my grandma's 92nd birthday and went to mass. It was a great day overall, but I miss DC and I can't wait to head back tomorrow!


Happy Easter to all! 


 Desktop Wallpaper · Gallery · Miscellaneous 
 Happy Easter pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment