Translator

November 30, 2012

So I met this guy...

I think a while ago I mentioned that I met this guy...and I like him. A lot. BUT...I haven't actually met him yet. In person.

He was studying abroad in Australia for his semester while I've been spending my semester here in Rome. We met over Facebook - I know, kinda weird but it happened. And we've been talking non-stop since I met him. We've been FB-chatting and skyping a ton, for hours at a time.


However, his semester in Australia ended and he returned home to the US in mid-November. So he's home. And I'm still here in Italy. The time difference between us went from tolerable to wth. Plus I'm busy with work and finals and travelling and rare spouts of internet at home. It's a bit messy right now.


But here's the thing...I'm debating whether I should risk the 2.5 hour drive to Long Island to see him. Or if I should wait until sometime during the Spring semester because I'll return to DC and he'll go back to school in Baltimore, which is another trip in itself. Or maybe something else will happen? I have no idea.

But I like him...and he's probably read this post already.


Any suggestions/comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment