Translator

November 18, 2012

Challenge Week 1

Dear Readers,

I'm trying something new - once a week, of each month, I will answer questions that are emailed to me, or posted anonymously on my blog if you prefer I don't know who you are. You will have one week to ask me one or tons of questions that I will answer right here, on my blog, for all to read.

Feel free to ask me anything, about life, Italy, etc. during this week. Since today is Sunday (here in Rome), I will begin today - 18 Nov - and end reading questions next Sunday - 25 Nov - at noon.

Let the Challenge Week 1 COMMENCE! --> mncullinan@gmail.com
or comment anonymously on this blog post!

Happy Reading ;)

Marie

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/18/2012

    I guess the main question I want to ask is what was your favorite moment you experienced in Italy? So far, there can still be more moments to be had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/21/2012

    Just want to start by saying these question posts are a great idea! So Thanksgiving is coming up and I was wondering if you had any plans? Considering you're in Italy and all, I was curious if Thanksgiving is any different there than it is in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/24/2012

    There's this girl, we dated for almost 2 years. Except she was really distant from me towards the end of our relationship and eventually we broke up. I found out from a friend that she was cheating on me. Now she wants to get back together. I'm not sure if she's truly sorry for what she did or if she's just missing me b/c she feels all alone in college. I know you can't tell me what to do, but if you don't mind telling me what would you do if you were in my shoes?

    ReplyDelete