Translator

May 7, 2012

My Introduction - L'Introduzione

My name is Marie - Mi chiamo Maria (in italiano).
I just finished my Sophomore year at The Catholic University of America in Washington, DC, a beautiful university that celebrated 125 years in April. 


I created this blog because I will be leaving in August to study abroad in Rome, Italy until late December. I'm majoring in Social Work and minoring in Italian Studies/Language. Over the last few years, including my time before college, I have treated learning about Italy like my personal hobby. Living in Italy is my dream!
Creating this blog is a big step for me so I'm really excited about writing my adventures in Italy online for you to read! Everything I learn and discover will come straight from me to your computer screen. This way, we can both learn about Italians and how they really live! Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment