Translator

June 10, 2013

Choreography & Dance Showcases

I'm thinking about planning a huge dance show next year to raise money for one of the biggest events of the school year. It would be fun, sexy, and include the crowd too! Here are some songs that I think are perfect: 

Put it in a love song - Alicia Keys ft. Beyonce

Upgrade U - Beyonce
Get Up Rattle - Bingo Players & Far East Movement
Show me how you Burlesque - Christina Aguilera
La Despedida - Daddy Yankee
Ghosts n stuff - Deadmau5 ft. Rob Swire
Cell Block Tango - Chicago
Dancing - Elisa
Wanted - Hunter Hayes
Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
Wop - J Dash
Bust your windows - Jazmine Sullivan
Do it like a dude - Jessie J
Day n nite - Crookers Remix by Kid Cudi
Mambo No.5 - Lou Bega
Boyfriend - Lou Bega
Sway XL Junkie Mix - Michael Buble
Adorn - Miguel
Let me love you - Ne-yo
Troublemaker - Olly Murs
Dance with me tonight - Olly Murs
When I grow up - Pussycat Dolls
Pon de Replay - Rihanna
Stay - Rihanna
Get Loose - Sohanny & The Vein
Wobble - VIC
I found you - The Wanted
Scream & Shout - Will.I.Am & Britney Spears
#thatPower - Will.I.Am & Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment