Translator

September 15, 2013

I'm back :)

Hello to all readers! I'm back!

I had a tricky summer. I was living in DC for the summer instead of heading home to Jersey. I got a job as a hostess at a fantastic Italian restaurant in Dupont Circle. I'm currently NOT in a relationship, though I certainly have been keeping my options open. My phone slowly died over the summer (RIP Samsung Galaxy 1) and got a new phone (YAY Samsung Galaxy 4). Right when I got the new phone in the mail, with the package in my hands, my laptop dies. CRAP - I know. RIP HP of 6-7 years.

My birthday was last Sunday, September 8! I turned 21 so I can officially go out for drinks! I'm in my senior year of college - YAY! - and my brother got married in the beginning of August to his lovely wife - ANOTHER YAY! So it's been full of ups and downs, but I am still feeling fantastic despite the downers.

I hope everyone's summer has been wonderfully amazing and full of great adventures!

I will keep you posted on hilarious stories of the unfortunately funny life of Marie :)

Ciao ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment