Translator

September 21, 2013

Dear College Seniors...

There are a ton of things that go through your mind when you're a senior in college.

Shit, I have loans to pay back.
I'm gonna end up living in a cardboard box.
I can't wait to get a real job!
ALCOHOLLLL.
I really need to get back into shape.
I promised my friends I'd keep in touch with them after graduation.

Buzzfeed has an amazing way of combining the mind of college seniorsand summing everything up.

26 Symptoms of Entering Your Senior Year of College

The Difference Between Freshman Year and Senior Year in College

Emotional Stages of Your Senior Year of College

Thanks, Buzzfeed, for giving me entertainment this year!

Sincerely, College Senior

Don't leave it until the last minute! Come into the drop in Writing Center in the Chapman Learning Commons for help! Open Monday-Friday 3pm-7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment