Translator

May 31, 2013

Post-Graduation

There are a couple of goals I have for myself after I graduate college and finish my undergrad degree. I decided I'm going to apply to 4 universities for MSW programs in the US: in DC, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and California. I don't want to return home to NJ after college - there's nothing left for me there.

The more I think about the future, the more excited I am for it. Most of my friends are nervous about it. I can understand both sides - the uncertainty and the fear of the unknown is scary. But I'm ready to embrace it.

There are quite a few things I'm interested in, but here are 2 definites:

An apartment. I've been living in DC for 3 years now. I would love to stay here for my Masters and get an apartment in the area - DC, MD or VA. There are a ton of nice places around. One of my favorite buildings is in Baltimore, MD. It's the Windsor Community in Baltimore. They're really nice and look extremely expensive. But it's right on the Harbor and they're gorgeous. It's one of my long-term goals, but I'll keep dreaming for now.




A dog. If I don't have a boyfriend, I'm gonna need to count on some anti-gun protection. A dog is perfect, plus he could be my morning running buddy! I like having something to come home to and pet owners are the happiest! So I'm trying to keep an open and healthy mind - Husky is the way to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment